Both, Apostille & Legalization (same thing) certify your document to be used for legal purposes abroad. Getting it depends on the country where the document was issued – not your nationality.

We advise on how to get all type of documents legalized at the Ministry of Education/Foreign affairs

Students can request us to get their documents legalized at the relevant ministries.